ELLESMERE /of TAPROBAN/
Trzeci album projektu utworzonego przez basistę i gitarzystę włoskiej znakomitej grupy progresywnej. Symfonic-prog, energetyczny, instrumentalny bardzo dobry dla wielbicieli gatunku. Wielu znamienitych gości.
The band is the project of Roberto VITELLI, bass and guitar player of TAPROBAN.
The album "Les Châteaux de la Loire" was made with special guest John Hackett on flute, Daniel Pomo (RANEST RANE)on drums and percussion, and Anthony Philipps as The Narrator. Vitelli on guitars and Pomo (drums) are joined by Massimo GRECO (guitars), Paolo CARNELLI (keyboards) and Alex MEVI (flute). The music is in the style of early GENESIS and ANTHONY PHILIPPS with the use of classic,acoustic guitar with strings and flute melodies. And not to mention the sound of vintage mellotron can be heard to provide the sound of the 70's.
Studio Album, released in 2020
Songs / Tracks Listing
1. Challenge (7:26)
2. The Eary Manor (6:24)
3. Endeavour (8:24)
4. Ajar (8:05)
5. Endeless (13:14)
Total Time 43:33
Line-up / Musicians:
- Roberto Vitelli / bass, guitars, bass pedals
- Fabio Bonuglia / keyboards
- Mattias Olsson / drums / ex-ANGLAGARD, PIXIE NINJA, GALASPHERE 347
- Tony Pagliuca / keyboards
- Tomas Bodin / keyboards - ex-FLOWER KINGS
- Fabio Liberatori / keyboards
- David Jackson / saxophone - VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR
- David Cross / violin - ex- KING CRIMSON
- John Hackett / flute - STEVE HACKETT
- Luciano Regoli / vocals - Raccomandata Ricevuta Ritorno / Samadhi
- Giorgio Pizzala / vocals
AMS Records – AMS317CD
Format: CD, Album, Papersleeve
Country: Italy / Released: 04 Dec 2020
Papersleeve CD edition with 24x36cm mini-poster.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
Cena: 69.00 zł