Bardzo dobry album holenderskiej formacji progresywnej z elementami prog metalu w stylu Star One/Ayreon, koncept album. Pierwszy CD formacji, 2019 rok.
Scarlet Stories is a Dutch band from Tilburg, that released two EPs since 2012 and became known for its unique dark progressive music with an eclectic range of musical infuences, such as heavy metal, ambient and doom. In September 2019 they will release their debut album "Necrologies".
Scarlet Stories originally consisted of Bram te Kamp and Lisette van den Berg, who started out creating melancholic acoustic songs heavily infuenced by progressive metal. After the fall of 2012 they decided to sculpt their music in both an acoustic and expanded form and joined forces with Tim Kuper (Kudra Mata), Maarten Grimm (Triangulum), Carmen Raats (Witte Wieven) and Sophie Ansems (Sophie Marlon, UniversalSoundShifts).
1. Prologue: Scarlet Stories
2. The Tell-Tale Heart
3. Vingt Mille Lieues Sous Les Mers
4. The Gallows Tree, Part I: Lullaby
5. The Gallows Tree, Part II: The Price You Paid
6. The Gallows Tree, Part III: R.I.P.
7. In Blood And Limbs And Gore And Clay
10. Nostalgia In A Closed Mind
11. Living, Breathing, Yesterday
12. Epilogue: Necrologies
Lisette van den Berg (v)
Bram te Kamp (g, ag)
Carmen Raats (g)
Maarten Grimm (b)
Tim Kuper (d)
Sophie Ansems (vi, bv)
2019 self released - card-board sleeve CD
Cena: 59.00 zł